To schedule Sally Ogden for
a presentation or training event,
please contact Sally at the following:
Fear Free Education
Thank you for visiting this website!
Sally loves to speak with educators and parents and is happy to address groups of people from 5 to 500. She is one of the few speakers recommended by the Love and Logic Institute who spent my entire career in a classroom, 13 years in middle school, 19 years in high school.
Ms. Ogden can combine or emphasize topics any way you’d like, but she usually likes to cover in a 5-6 hour day:
- What’s the root of the misbehavior we’re seeing? (The big picture)
- 4 of Love and Logic’s® 9 Essential Skills including:
- Teaching kids to solve their own problems
- Diffusing power struggles/bullying
- Enforceable statements
- Building positive relationships with students
In addition to what is listed above, she can also address: (either by substituting the above topics or adding more time)
- Implied messages
- Listening skills
- Stress reduction
- The other 5 of Love and Logic’s® Essential skills
Her fee for a full day depends on the length of the presentation and the location. After communicating, the fee quoted will cover all expenses. Sally is very passionate about what she does and hopes that it will be possible to put together a presentation for your group.
She is confident that a day can be designed that would be really fun, valuable, and practical for your people.
Thanks again for visiting “Fear Free Education.”